10.29.2012

mash up Monday =)

Well hello and don't you look fabulous!  I am starting off this week with a mash up of all my favorite outfits from last week, don't worry they're all new to my blog.  I also have to confess that I went shopping this weekend in El Paso, TX and brought in a huge haul!  Travelling was tiring, but can we say Outlet Store Heaven?  Yes!!  My favorites, well they are all favs, but my most coveted pieces are my blush leather flats from Banana Republic, my tan scrunch sleeve blazer from Francesca's, and my plum velveteen pants from Forever 21.  It's been a few months since I dropped that much cash, but seriously it was half of what it could have been at retail price, right? LOL

Enjoy these beauties and their effortless style:

Photobucket
12-1
Photobucket
DSC_0476 copia

Enjoy?  Check these out:


No comments:

Post a Comment